Word “Enema” usually refers to a liquid that is forced (by low pressure) into the rectum, through anus, in order to induce bowel movement, or to wash/cleanse colon, or to re-populate colon with good bacteria, or to treat colon disease and colon related illness!
Enema is an ancient remedy for all kinds of ailments, and especially for people suffering from serious injuries, constipation, poisoning, acute headache, flu, meningitis, parasites, measles, common cold, food poisoning. You can do candida cleanse with enema also. If you go to a professional Colonics Therapist, it is called ” Colonics “. In every case, it is a liquid inside your colon.
Some people think that Enema can only reach descending Colon . That is wrong. If you take enough water, and if you try to keep it as long as possible while massaging your abdomen, also while laying on the floor and rolling on the floor, enema water will reach every part of your colon. It may not happen when you take it the first time, but practice will help.
It is believed that ancient people were using enemas as far as 10 thousand years ago. Enema as a remedy survived test of time.
Why Enema? Who needs Enema?
You need enema if you are diagnosed, or you suspect to be suffering from: Constipation , Candidiasis , Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) (Ulcerative Colitis, Crohns Disease, Colitus), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Colon Cancer , Hemorrhoids, Prostate Cancer, Prostatitis, Enlarged Prostate, Allergies, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Gallstones, MCS, MS, FMS, Infertility, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Body Odor, Mouth Odor, Peeling Lips, Rosacea, ALS, AIDS, Bone Cancer, Leukemia, Parasites, Infectious Diseases, …
You should consult your doctor prior to doing enema, or you should take a full responsibility for any consequence of your actions.
What do I need to do an enema?
To do an enema, you need:
time (from 15 min – 2 hours, depends on how many times you want to repeat the process)
Also, there are many different kinds of enema equipment. To do a small simple enema (to implant oil, or small amount of feces into your colon), you may need just a pear shaped douche that you will fill with enema liquid and you squeeze it into your rectum.
Or, to do a complete enema, you need enema bag (or bucket) with equipment. You can purchase it online or try to look in your local health food store or your local pharmacy.
Enema bag/bucket complete must contain:
- enema bag (or enema bucket)
- enema tube (connecting enema bag with enema nozzle)
- tube clamp – used for clamping the tube.
- enema nozzle (thin plastic, silicone, glass or stainless steel tube that will be inserted into anus). Nozzle is usually 5 – 8 cm long (2 – 3 in ), and it is as thick as pencil. You not suppose to insert the whole length!
- enema liquid (you can use clean water, water + probiotics, water + yoghurt, water + Epsom salt, water + coffee, olive oil, vitamin E, castor oil, water + unrefined sea salt, water + herbal extracts, herbal tea, water + vinegar, water + freshly pressed juice (wheat grass juice, barley grass juice, carrot juice, herbal juices ,… ), oil with herbs, ozonated olive oil, ozonated water, … )
How do I do an Enema?
- Connect enema bag with enema tube, and enema tube with enema nozzle
- Fill the enema bag with enema liquid.
- Clamp enema tube.
- Hang the enema bag at a height of about 3- 4 feet (1 – 1.5 m ).
- Lie on your back, on the floor.
- Lubricate your anus and nozzle with olive oil.
- Slowly and gently insert the nozzle into your anus. (It is much more comfortable if you lubricate the nozzle).
- Release the clamp and let the enema liquid flow into the sigmoid colon.
- Clamp the tubing as soon as there is a sensation of “fullness” or when the enema bag is empty.
- Remove the nozzle from your anus.
- If possible, without forcing yourself, retain the enema for 2 – 10 minutes
- Empty your bowel.
- After emptying your bowel, you can repeat the process
- If you cannot hold 1 or 2 cups of enema liquid, take several smaller enemas.
Most commonly adult person would use 1/2 or up to one liter of water. Procedure is usually repeated several times, until colon is totally clean. Best results are achieved by massaging the intestines and by holding the water as long as possible/comfortable. It is smart to add probiotics into the last enema water!
How do you know that colon is clean? By the color of water that is coming out. Once the water is clean, it usually means that colon is clean, but some people may have layers of mucoid plaque, and it may take days or weeks of cleansing to get it out! What is Mucoid Plaque