“Flush Liver Recipe”I know a lot of people who are doing liver flush on temporary basis. Most of them are very happy with the results. Most of them feel better, they can eat what ever they want, their head is clearer, they have more energy. I have also done liver flush few times and I must say that it benefited me greatly. But I think you have to do it every two weeks if you want real results. I think drinking epsom salts is the most challenging thing of liver flush because of the taste. But you are really happy when you see the stones floating in the toilet. Also there is a lot of controversies if these stones are real gall stones or not. Even if they are not, I felt really better after doing liver flush. Read the following article about liver flush. Enjoy. It is the job of the liver to make bile, 1 to 1.5 quarts in a day! The liver is full of tubes (biliary tubing) that deliver the bile to one large tube (the common bile duct). The gallbladder is attached to the common bile duct and acts as a storage reservoir. Eating fat or protein triggers the gallbladder to squeeze itself empty after about twenty minutes, and the stored bile finishes its trip down the common bile duct to the intestine. For many persons, including children, the biliary tubing is choked with gallstones. Some develop allergies or hives but some have no symptoms. When the gallbladder is scanned or X-rayed nothing is seen. Typically, they are not in the gallbladder. Not only that, most are too small and not calcified, a prerequisite for visibility on an X-ray. Liver flush can help you. Here is the liver flush recipe described precisely.
There are over half a dozen varieties of gallstones, most of which have cholesterol crystals in them. They can be black, red, white, green or tan colored. The green ones get their color from being coated with bile. Are they fluke remains? Notice how man are shaped like corks with longitudinal grooves below the tops. We can visualize the blocked bile ducts from such shapes. Other stones are composites- made of many smaller ones- showing that they regrouped in the bile ducts some time after the last cleanse.
At the very center of each stone is found a clump of bacteria, according to scientists, suggesting a dead bit of parasite might have started the stone forming.
As the stones grow and become more numerous the back pressure on the liver causes it to make less bile. Imagine the situation if your garden hose had marbles in it. Much less water would flow, which in turn would decrease the ability of the hose to squirt out the marbles. With gallstones, much less cholesterol leaves the body, and cholesterol levels rise.
Gallstones, being porous, can pick up all the bacteria, cysts, viruses and parasites that are passing through the liver. In this way “nests” of infection are formed, forever supplying the body with fresh bacteria. No stomach infection such as ulcers or intestinal bloating can be cured permanently without removing these gallstones from the liver.
Liver flush recipe
- You can’t clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won’t get out many stones, and will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before , or get through the first three weeks of the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on a parasite maintenance program, do a high dose program the week before.
- Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.
- Do any dental work first , if possible. Your mouth should be metal free and bacteria free (cavitations are cleaned). A toxic mouth can put a heavy load on the liver, burdening it immediately after cleansing. Eliminate that problem first for best results.
Liver cleanse and gallbladder cleanse flush with no surgery
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil Extra Virgin ( 1.25 dl )
- 1 Big grapefruit (2 small) (Or 3 lemons)
- 4 tablespoon EPSOM salts = ( MgSO4 + 7H2O)
- (EPSOM salts = Magnesium Sulphate = EPSOMITE = Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate)
- 3 cups water ( 750 dl )
You can substitute 3 cups water ( 750 dl ) (that is used in this recipe to dissolve Epsom salt) with 3 cups freshly pressed grapefruit juice, or freshly pressed apple juice . That way you will not feel unpleasant taste of Magnesium Sulphate – Epsom salt]. If using lemon juice, do not blend juice with oil. Drink little oil, little juice, from 2 different cups.
If you mix oil and juice, it may (it doesn’t happens always) slightly congell, and get a slimy consistence that is not easy to swallow.
It may become slimy.
It never happens with grapefruit juice!
- Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day.
- Take no medicines, vitamins or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the parasite program and kidney herbs too, the day before.
- Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal with fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or honey (no butter or milk), baked potato or other vegetables with salt only. This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.
- 2:00 PM. Do not eat or drink after 2 o’clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later. Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbs. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. This makes four servings, 3/4 (three fourths) cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).
- You can substitute 3 cups water with 3 cups freshly pressed grapefruit juice, or freshly pressed apple juice, it tastes better.
- 6:00 PM. Drink one serving 3/4 (three fourths cup) of the ice cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 tbs. in 3/4 (three fourth) cup water now. You may add 1/8 (one eight) tsp. vitamin C powder to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil (ozonated, if possible) and grapefruit out to warm up.
- 8:00 PM. Repeat by drinking another 3/4 (three fourths) cup of Epsom salts. You haven’t eaten since two o’clock, but you won’t feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.
- 9:45 PM. Pour 1/2 (half) cup (measured) olive oil into the pint jar. Add 2 drops HCl to sterilize. Wash grapefruit twice in hot water and dry; squeeze by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 (half) cup, more (up to 3/4 (three fourths) cup) is best. You may use part lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also add Black Walnut Tincture. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery (only fresh grapefruit juice does this).
- Now visit the bathroom one or more time, even if it makes you late for your ten o’clock drink. Don’t be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.
- 10:00 PM. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take 8 if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use oil and vinegar salad dressing, or straight honey to chase it down between sips. Have these ready in a tablespoon on the kitchen counter. Take it all to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes (fifteen minutes for very elderly or weak persons).
- Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don’t. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out. Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don’t clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don’t.
- Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don’t take this potion before 6:00 am.
- 2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.
- After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. By supper you should feel recovered.
- How well did you do?
- Expect diarrhea in the morning.
Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement – the result of liver flush. Use colander to make sure you collect all stones that came out with the help of liver flush
Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol inside. Calcified stones and stones containing protein may sink, but colander will catch all stones.
After liver flush count them all roughly, whether tan or green. You will need to total 2,000 stones before the liver is clean enough to rid you of allergies or bursitis or upper back pains permanently. The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again. You may repeat cleanses at two week intervals. Never cleanse when you are ill.
Sometimes, the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that did not form into round stones. They appear as a ”chaff” floating on top of the toilet bowl water. It may be tan colored, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing this chaff is just as important as purging the stones.
How safe is the liver cleanse – liver flush?
It is very safe. My opinion is based on over 500 cases, including many persons in their seventies and eighties. None went to the hospital; none even reported pain. However it can make you feel quite ill for one or two days afterwards, although in every one of these cases the maintenance parasite program had been neglected. This is why the instructions direct you to complete the parasite and kidney rinse program first.
This procedure contradicts many modern medical viewpoints. Gallstones are thought to be formed in the gallbladder, not the liver. They are though to be few, not thousands. They are not linked to pains other than gallbladder attacks. It is easy to understand why this thought: by the time you have acute pain attacks, some stones are in the gallbladder, are big enough and sufficiently calcified to see on X-ray, and have caused inflammation there. When the gallbladder is removed the acute attacks are gone, but the bursitis and other pains and digestive problems remain.
Magnesium Sulfate used for liver cleanse – liver flush
Chemical name: Magnesium Sulfate (Heptahydrate)
Chemical Formula: MgSO4 + 7H2O, Hydrated Magnesium Sulfate
Mineral: EPSOMITE (MgSO4 + 7H2O)
Other minerals: KIESERITE (MgSO4 + H2O, Hydrated Magnesium Sulfate)
Hexahydrite (MgSO4 + 6H2O)
Magnesium sulfate reduces striated muscle contractions and blocks peripheral neuromuscular transmission by reducing acetylcholine release at the myoneural junction. In emergency care, magnesium sulfate is used to manage seizures associated with toxemia of pregnancy. Other uses include uterine relaxation (to inhibit contractions of premature labor), as a bronchodilator after beta-agonist and anticholinergic agents have been used, replacement therapy for magnesium deficiency, as a cathartic to reduce the absorption of poisons from the Gl tract, and in the initial therapy for convulsions. Magnesium sulfate is gaining popularity as an initial treatment in the management of various dysrhythmias, particularly torsades de pointes, and dysrhythmias secondary to a tricyclic antidepressant overdose or digitalis toxicity. The drug is also considered as a class Ila agent (probably helpful) for refractory ventricular fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia after administration of lidocaine or bretylium doses.
What is Ornithine?
Also indexed as: L-ornithine-L-aspartate, Ornithine-aspartate, OA
What does it do?
Ornithine, an amino acid, is manufactured by the body when another amino acid, arginine, is metabolized during the production of urea (a constituent of urine). Animal research has suggested that ornithine, along with arginine, may promote muscle-building activity in the body by increasing levels of anabolic (growth-promoting) hormones such as insulin and growth hormone. However, most human research does not support these claims at reasonable intake levels.1 2 3 One study that did demonstrate increased growth hormone with oral ornithine used very high amounts (an average of 13 grams per day) and reported many gastrointestinal side effects.4 One controlled study reported greater increases in lean body mass and strength after five weeks of intensive strength training in athletes taking 1 gram per day each of arginine and ornithine compared to a group doing the exercise but taking placebo.5 These findings require independent confirmation.
In clinical studies on people hospitalized for surgery, generalized infections, cancer, trauma, or burns, supplementation with ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate has been reported to produce several beneficial effects.6 A double-blind trial evaluated the effects of ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation in elderly people recovering from acute illnesses;7 those who took 10 grams of ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate per day for two months had marked improvement in appetite, weight gain, and quality of life compared to those taking placebo. They also had shorter recovery periods and required fewer home visits by physicians and nurses and needed fewer medications.
Ornithine aspartate has been shown to be beneficial in people with hepatic encephalopathy (brain abnormalities) due to liver cirrhosis. In a double-blind trial, people with cirrhosis and hepatic encephalopathy received either 18 grams per day of L-ornithine-L-aspartate or placebo for two weeks.8 Those taking the ornithine had significant improvements in liver function and blood tests compared to those taking placebo.
Preliminary 9 and controlled 10 studies of people with severe burns showed that supplementation with 10–30 grams of ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate per day significantly improved wound healing and decreased the length of hospital stays.
Where is it found?
As with amino acids in general, ornithine is predominantly found in meat, fish, dairy, and eggs. Western diets typically provide 5 grams per day. The body also produces ornithine.
Ornithine has been used in connection with the following condition (refer to the individual health concern for complete information):
Liver cirrhosis (hepatic encephalopathy)
Recovery from illness
Athletic performance (for body composition and strength)
Who is likely to be deficient?
Since ornithine is produced by the body, a deficiency of this nonessential amino acid is unlikely, though depletion can occur during growth or pregnancy, and after severe trauma or malnutrition.11
How much is usually taken?
Most people would not benefit from ornithine supplementation. In human research involving ornithine, 5–10 grams are typically used per day, sometimes combined with arginine.
Are there any side effects or interactions?
No side effects have been reported with the use of ornithine, except for gastrointestinal distress with intakes over 10 grams per day.
The presence of arginine is needed to produce ornithine in the body, so higher levels of this amino acid should increase ornithine production.
At the time of writing, there were no well-known drug interactions with ornithine.
Source: “The Cure for all Diseases”: Copyright 1995 by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D., N.D. All rights reserved.