beautiful website

Home / Forums / About Our Website / beautiful website

• Author

It is really attractive,good design plus the Forum is backed by interesting and up to date articles.
    tiago

Anonymous
    02/06/2006 at 1:26 am #2283

thank you

Welcome to my site

where are you from

02/06/2006 at 11:08 am #2284

PORTUGAL ;(**

Anonymous
    02/06/2006 at 11:23 am #2285

cool

is this a technique of yours about the heat or did you read about it somewhere else?

02/06/2006 at 3:09 pm #2286

As far as the removal of the HEAT from the body for cure, is concerned, the technic is exclusively mine and discovered after 23 years of research.I have not seen it yet any where else.
    Expelling excess of HEAT, ACIDS, AND EMOTIONS from the body by the technic i mentioned in the posts had been possible to cure almost all illnesses totaly.
    So far i have not found a single one which remained unhandled.It may sound too much for many.And believe me, it is not personal power. I give the data and technique to the patient and he does the rest.(When i work it with the patient it is litlle faster) Just the correct data and the correct technic. No drugs, no vitamins, no hypnosis,no money, no therapists, no taking anything but just working, you with your unconscious mind.
    To conclude: nothing new about HEAT, ACIDS AND EMOTIONS – it is medical
    nothing new about the techinique, the concept is used by DIANETIC
    THERAPY, for different purposes.
    what is new here, is the use and application of this data to expell what is
    undesirable in our bodies and minds and get well.

Of course, what i mentioned in the posts is only the basic, but sufficient.On line treatment may have to add additional programs, as the case changes.

Updated: 9jun2006

THERE IS ALWAYS A HOPE.

If you find in a hopeless and desperate situation, you already tried everything and nobody can help you, all what you have to do is, expell ACIDS, HEAT, FEAR and ANXIETY(emotions) from the body, by standard formula.
    I say FEAR because FEAR paralizes, – paralizes the body(cells) and prevents them from moving forward towards recovery.Any treatment done under the emotion of FEAR(conscious or unconscious) produces litlle or no results.The person is stuck.The body is stuck. The cells are stuck. The illness is stuck. Nothing moves.

ex:
    ACIDS RECALL ENTERING MY BODY
    ACIDS RECALL BEING STUCK TO MY BODY
    ACIDS RECALL NOT GETTING OUT OF MY BODY
    ACIDS RECALL NOT WANTING TO GO OUT OF MY BODY

This is the standard formula.

use it for:
    ACIDS
    HEAT
    FEAR
    ANXIETY

20 min. for each item on daily basis.
    and you´ll see amazing results in your health.

You can do this therapy on behalf of other person, – very sick, old, crippled, babies, or persons who are lying in hospitals and all those who cannot do this therapy and you are worried about them and would like to see them well.

JUST SAY:

________(name) recall ACIDS entering in your body
    ________(name) recall ACIDS being stuck to your body
    ________(name) recall ACIDS not getting out of your body
    ________(name) recall ACIDS not wanting to leave your body.

20 min for each item.
    See them recovering day by day.

tg

UPDATED 11JUN2006.

In connection to: “THERE IS ALWAYS A HOPE”.

I do not like to expose cases in the Forum, but i know this particular person would´nt mind that i talk about her, because she herself speaks about it to the “whole world”.

On 2004 a young lady came to me with a 3months baby with BRAIN paralysis.
    The baby was being operated to the brain every 15 days with full anesthesy to remove liquids accumulated. So, the baby had gone through 6 operations in 3months. No wonder the baby was like a mummy, ummoving, with closed eyes.
    According to the doctor the baby sould not survive more than 2 months.
    The baby did not develop the full brain, it went up to BRAIN STEM(initial portion of the brain) and there it remained.
    But she said she was determined to fight the fate.

I told her, there´s a possibility,- you can create a new brain for the baby.She smiled.
    In the first place, i told her to stop the full anesthesy operations to the brain.
    I explained to her, how to remove liquids from the brain using the above formula:
    BABY recall water entering your head….
    I had some sessions with her, and the rest she did at home.
    By doing that she escaped the next operation because the head did not get swollen.
    She went on doing and escaped the second…. and so on.
    So that part was resolved, because after some time the head became stable and the liquids did not show up anymore.

Then the next step.
    I explained to her what happened in the uterus during pregnacy, and what she has to do now to correct the situation.
    Expell excess of Acids and Heat from the baby´s body.
    The staminal cells will gain energy, become active and start the process all over again as per DNA program.
    She went home with the programs and started working.
    I lost contact with her for a year.
    One fine day she phones me and says: I am phoning you to give news about my baby.
    I have worked every day with your programs, and the Neurologist examined my baby and said: he has created a new brain, he must be the only baby in the world, with this kind of illness to make such a big progress. But the doctor never came to know how.
    She said, I was surprised that he repeated your words, you once said.
    I didn´t see yet the baby, but according to the mother he is growing like a normal child.
    although, not yet in perfect shape.

I was very happy because, she did it.
    Just HEAT and ACIDS.

P.S. 2 more cases(6months and 2years) with similar problem also made such a good progress in short time that amazed doctors.
    tg

Anonymous
    04/06/2006 at 9:25 am #2287

so what to do if a peson have a chronic sinusitis

04/06/2006 at 3:16 pm #2288

OK,
    I WILL WRITE DOWN A PROGRAM FOR C. SINUSITIS

By the way, where is this FORUM based ? AUSTRALIA, U.S. U.K.?

09/06/2006 at 1:16 pm #2289

UPDATED.
    TG

Anonymous
    09/06/2006 at 5:48 pm #2290

it is the forum for hte whole world

09/06/2006 at 6:41 pm #2291

THAT´S A GOOD PURPOSE.

Just to have and idea, in which country it is based?

Anonymous
    09/06/2006 at 7:03 pm #2292

California

;flower

10/06/2006 at 8:07 am #2293

THANKS !

11/06/2006 at 8:52 pm #2294

updated 11jun2006

Anonymous
    13/06/2006 at 7:54 pm #2295

thank you tiago

15/06/2006 at 8:49 pm #2296

You are welcome Bob,
    All I request you is, to correct my English, as it is not my native language and sometimes in spite of my efforts and editings, some sentences and words go wrong and i don´t notice it.
    I also request to the readers of my posts to contest the articles or add more information on the issues.
    Let´s find more data.Nothing is final…

tg

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.